Stock items purchased in the course of export out of India can be recorded with multiple VAT rates, as applicable.
To record purchase of items attracting multiple VAT rates
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F9: Purchases .
2. Enter Supplier Invoice No. and Date .
3. Select the party ledger in Party's A/c Name option.
4. Select a common purchase ledger in which the option Is VAT/CST Applicable is set to Applicable , and Set/Alter VAT Details is disabled.
5. Select Purchase Deemed Export as the Classification / Nature .
7. Set the option Provide VAT Details to Yes to open Statutory Details screen.
o Enter the H Form details in Additional Details sub-screen.
o Press Enter to return to purchase invoice.
The purchase invoice appears as shown below:
8. Press Enter to save.
'Recording Purchase in the Course of Export out of India (Haryana)' has been shared with