Recording of non-creditable goods can be done in Tally.ERP 9 by specifying the nature of transaction under Tax Classifications Details. You will need to allow modification of tax details through F12: Configure while making a purchase entry.
To record a purchase transaction for non-creditable goods
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F9: Purchases
2. Click F12: Configure button.
3. Set the option Allow modification of Tax Details for VAT? to Yes .
4. Press Ctrl+A to save and return to invoice.
5. Enter the Supplier Invoice No. and Date if any.
6. Select the supplier ledger in Party’s A/c Name field.
7. Select a common purchase ledger in which the option Is VAT/CST Applicable? is set to Applicable , and Set/Alter VAT Details? is disabled.
8. Select Non Creditable Purchase - Special Goods as Nature of Transaction in the VAT Classifications Details screen and press Enter .
9. Select the required stock items whose VAT rates are specified either at the stock group or stock item level. Enter Quantity and Rate for each stock item.
10. Select the common VAT ledger.
Ledger must be grouped under Duties & Taxes in which the options:
o Type of Duty/Tax is set to VAT .
o Use for Purchase Tax is disabled.
o Percentage of Calculation is set to ‘ 0 ’.
11. Press Enter to save.
'Recording Non-Creditable Purchase of Goods (Telangana)' has been shared with