You can create stock item masters for goods that are classified under the TCS nature of goods.
To create a Stock item for TCS
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Inventory Info. > Stock Item > Create .
2. Enter the Name .
3. Select a stock group from the List of Stock Groups in the Under field.
4. Select a unit of measurement in the Units field.
5. Set the option Is TCS applicable to Applicable .
6. Select the Nature of Goods from the List of Nature of Goods .
The Stock Item Creation screen appears as shown below:
7. Press Ctrl + A to save the details.
'Creating Stock Item (TCS)' has been shared with