A tax invoice is issued by one registered dealer to another. The invoice can be used by the purchasing dealer to claim input tax credit.
To create a tax invoice voucher type
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounts Info. > Voucher Types > Create to open the Voucher Type Creation screen.
2. Enter the Name of the voucher type.
3. Select Sales as the Type of Voucher .
4. Enter an abbreviation in the field Abbr ., as required.
5. Set the Method of Voucher Numbering? to Automatic .
6. Enter Tax Invoice as the Default Print Title .
7. Set the option Is Tax Invoice? to Yes .
The Voucher Type Creation screen appears as shown below:
8. Press Enter to save the voucher type.
'Creating Tax Invoice Voucher Type (Punjab)' has been shared with