Service Tax ledgers such as Swachh Bharat Cess and so on are created and selected during voucher entry.
To record sales transaction with VAT and service tax
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales > I : Acct Invoice .
2. Enter Ref. number, if required.
3. Select the customer ledger in the field Party's A/c Name .
4. Select the sales ledger under Particulars .
5. Enter value in the field Amount .
6. Select the income ledger enabled for service tax.
7. Select service tax ledger. The amount is calculated based on the predefined details.
8. Select the swachh bharat cess ledger. The amount is calculated based on the predefined details.
9. Select the krishi kalyan cess ledger. The amount is calculated based on the predefined details.
10. Select common VAT ledger. The VAT amount is calculated automatically using the details defined.
The sales invoice appears as shown below:
11. Press Enter to save.
'Recording Sales with VAT and Service Tax (West Bengal)' has been shared with