Recording export sales for Haryana can be done by using a sales voucher with the applicable VAT rates and by selecting the nature of transaction as Exports.
To record sales exports
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales .
2. Enter Ref number, if required .
3. Select the party ledger in Party's A/c Name option.
4. Select a common sales ledger in which the option Is VAT/CST Applicable is set to Applicable , and Set/Alter VAT Details is disabled.
5. Select Exports as the Nature of Transactions .
6. Select the required stock items. Enter Quantity and Rate for stock item. Enter the Rate of Exchange and press Enter to accept the screen.
7. Set the option Provide VAT Details to Yes to view the Statutory Details screen.
o Enter the details. The Statutory Details screen appears as shown below:
o Press Enter to save.
The tax invoice screen appears as shown below:
8. Press Enter to save.
'Recording Sales - Exports (Haryana)' has been shared with