You can record sales transactions with VAT and Service Tax rates applicable for Uttar Pradesh. While recording the transaction, you can select the service tax and VAT ledgers created at the company level.
To record sales transaction with VAT and Service Tax
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales .
2. Select the Party's A/c Name from the List of Ledger Accounts .
3. Select the sales ledger.
4. Select the stock item, enter the Quantity and Rate .
5. Select the income ledger enabled for service tax.
6. Select service tax ledger. The amount is calculated based on the predefined details.
7. Select the swachh bharat cess ledger. The amount is calculated based on the predefined details.
8. Select the krishi kalyan cess ledger. The amount is calculated based on the predefined details.
9. Select common VAT ledger. The VAT amount is calculated automatically using the details defined.
10. Select additional tax ledger.
11. Press Enter .
The sales invoice appears as shown below:
12. Press Enter to save.
'Recording Sales with VAT and Service Tax (Uttar Pradesh)' has been shared with