Record sales to special economic zones (SEZ) under Sales Zero Rated as the Nature of Transaction .
To record transaction for sale of items to SEZ
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales .
2. Enter Ref number, if required .
3. Select the party ledger from SEZ location in Party's A/c Name option.
To create a customer from SEZ location
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounts Info. > Ledgers > Create .
2. Enter the Name of the customer ledger.
3. Select Sundry Debtors as the group name in the Under field.
4. Set Maintain balances bill-by-bill? to Yes .
5. Enter the Default Credit Period , if any.
6. Set Check for credit days during voucher entry? to Yes , if required.
7. Enter the Mailing Details
8. Enter the PAN/IT No .
9. Enable the option Set/Alter VAT Details?
o Select the Type of Dealer in VAT Details screen.
o Enter VAT TIN No .
o Click F12: Configure .
o Set Allow exemption details? to Yes , and press Ctrl+A to accept and return to VAT Details screen.
o Select the option SEZ in the Type of Exemption field.
o Enter the notification/registration number of SEZ in the Notification/SEZ Reg Number field.
o Enter the notification/registration Date .
o Press Enter to save and return to ledger creation.
10. Press Ctrl+A to accept.
4. Select a sales ledger with Sales Zero Rated as the Nature of Transaction .
5. Select the required stock items and enter Quantity and Rate for the stock item.
6. Set Provide VAT Details? to Yes , to view the Statutory Details screen.
o Select I Form in the Form to receive field, and provide other details in Statutory Details screen.
o Press Ctrl+A to save, and return to invoice.
The tax invoice appears as shown below:
7. Press Enter to save.
'Recording Sales to Special Economic Zone (SEZ) - Puducherry' has been shared with