You can record a payment made to the GCC VAT authorities using a payment voucher. Other payments made to the authorities, such as interest and penalty, can also be recorded using this voucher.
Record tax payments
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F5: Payment .
2. Click S : Stat Payment
o Enter the required details.
o Enter the period for which tax is being paid in the From and To fields.
3. In Account , select the bank from which the payment will be made.
4. Select the GCC VAT ledger.
Note: To make payments for interest or penalty, select the ledgers that were created to account for these dues. Ensure that these ledgers are grouped under Direct Expenses , Indirect Expenses , or Current Liabilities .
5. Select the type of payment to be made to the GCC VAT authorities.
6. In the Bank Allocations screen, select the ledgers, enter the amount and provide the payment details.
7. Press Enter to save.
Similarly, you can record other tax payments to be made to the VAT authorities.
You can enter details of the bank where the payment has been made later, in the Tax Payment Reconciliation report.
Your email with the article link has been sent.