We have made some enhancements to further ease VAT compliance experience and made improvements in invoice alignment. Please note that these updates are only for UAE and KSA markets.
● For dealing with parties in designated zones , you can now record transactions with:
o Easy configuration at the party ledger level
o New nature of transaction Domestic Purchases – Designate Zone and new nature of adjustment Purchase from Designated Zone
o Reverse charge applicability for taxable purchases
o Tax applicability for sales, according to the Taxability selected for goods and services
● Expenses that were not VAT-applicable, recorded using journal vouchers were appearing under Incomplete/mismatch in information (to be resolved) as an exception in the VAT Return report. This issue is resolved.
Now, such transactions are grouped under Not relevant for returns in VAT Return report.
● The taxable value was appearing in the printout of an invoice even if the option Print Item Taxable Values? was disabled under Invoice Print Configuration . This issue is resolved.
Now, print taxable amount and VAT amount by using the options Print taxable amount? and Print VAT amount? from Invoice Print Configuration .
● In a UAE sales bill, the Arabic text for the fields Emirate and Buyer’s Order No. appeared incorrectly when the invoice was printed in the bilingual format. This issue is resolved.
● The columns in the printed invoice were misaligned when the transaction was recorded in the accounting invoice mode, with an additional description for the ledgers. This issue is resolved.
● The values did not appear in the columns VAT % , Taxable Amt , and Tax Amt of the printed invoice when the transaction recorded in the accounting invoice mode was printed by selecting Bilingual as Print Type . This issue is resolved.
● The measurement changes made to Margin on top in the Invoice Print Configuration screen did not appear in the printout. This occurred when Single was selected as Print type in the Voucher Printing screen. This issue is resolved.
● The word for in the authorized signatory section of the printed invoice continued to appear in English while printing in Arabic or in Bilingual format. This issue is resolved.
● The text Not Applicable appeared for the name of the region in the printed invoice. This occurred when the Country of the company or party was selected as Saudi Arabia . This issue is resolved.
● In an invoice printed in bilingual format, the values of batch, godown, and bill-wise details appeared in the Taxable Amount and Tax Amount columns. This issue is resolved.
● The button F : Print Format is re-introduced in the Voucher Printing screen. This will help you in selecting the required print mode. If you are using dot matrix printer, we suggest you to select Neat Mode as the Print Mode for printing invoices.
● The fields Delivery Note and Delivery Note Date did not appear when the invoice was printed in the bilingual format. This issue is resolved.
● The party’s TRN appeared incorrectly when the invoice was printed in the commercial format. However, the TRN appeared correctly when the invoice was printed in the simple format.
● The title of the column appeared as Billed instead of Quantity when the invoice was printed in the bilingual format. This issue is resolved.
● Columns were misaligned in the printed invoice of purchase and delivery note. This occurred when transactions were recorded by enabling the option Provide marks and numbers/container no.? under F12: Configure . This issue is resolved.
● For a Saudi Arabian company, the VAT return of UAE was getting exported from the Return Transaction Book . This issue is resolved.
'Release Notes for Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.3.2 - GCC' has been shared with