User defined duty master can be created as per statutory requirement.
To create an Excise Duty Classification
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounts Info. > Statutory Info. > Excise Duty Classifications > Create .
2. Enter the Name of the excise duty classification.
3. Select the applicable Duty code from the List of Excise Duty Codes .
4. Select the Calculation method from the List of Excise Duty Classifications .
5. Accept the Excise Duty Classifications screen.
To create a table of Excise Duty Classifications with the applicability dates, click L : Details , enter the Applicable From date and select the Calculation method . Similarly, enter the applicable dates with the corresponding calculation methods.
'Excise Duty Classification (Excise for Dealer)' has been shared with