Interstate sales at zero rate can be recording through the sales voucher by using a sales ledger that s specified for interstate sales at zero rate.
To record an interstate sales invoice at zero rate
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales .
2. Enter the reference number in Ref. field.
3. Select the party ledger in Party's A/c Name option.
In the sales ledger,
o Is VAT/CST Applicable is set to Applicable ,
o Set/Alter VAT Details is enabled.
o Nature of Transaction is specified as Interstate Sales - Zero Rated in the VAT Rate screen.
o Party Entity/Org. Type is specified as SEZ / STP / EHTP.
5. Select the required stock items. Enter Quantity and Rate for each stock item.
6. Set the option Provide VAT Details to Yes to view the Statutory Details screen.
o Enter the I Form details.
o Press Enter to save.
7. Press Enter to return to sales invoice.
The sales invoice appears as shown below:
8. Press Enter to save.
'Recording Interstate Sales at Zero Rate (Haryana)' has been shared with