You can record sale of items to SEZ using this procedure.
To record sale of items to SEZ
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales .
2. Enter Ref number, if required .
3. Select the party ledger with SEZ exemption details from the List of Ledger Accounts .
To create a ledger for a customer in SEZ
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounts Info. > Ledgers > Create .
2. Enter the Name of the customer ledger.
3. Select Sundry Debtors as the group name in the Under field.
4. Set Maintain balances bill-by-bill? to Yes .
5. Enter the Default Credit Period , if any.
6. Set Check for credit days during voucher entry? to Yes , if required.
7. Enter the Mailing Details
8. Enter the bank details if required.
9. Enter the PAN/IT No .
10. Enable the option Set/Alter VAT Details?
o Click F12: Configure button.
o Set Allow exemption details? to Yes , and press Ctrl+A to accept and return to VAT Details screen.
o Select the Type of Dealer in VAT Details screen.
o Enter VAT TIN No .
o Select the option SEZ / STP / EHTP in the Type of Exemption field.
o Enter the Notification/SEZ Reg Number .
o Enter the notification or registration Date .
o Press Enter to save and return to ledger creation.
11. Press Enter to save.
4. Select a sales ledger with Sales Zero Rated as the Nature of Transaction .
5. Select the required stock items and enter Quantity and Rate .
6. Set Provide VAT Details? to Yes .
o Select I Form in the Form to receive field, and provide other details in the Statutory Details screen.
o Press Ctrl+A to save and return to invoice.
The tax invoice appears as shown below:
7. Press Enter to save.
'Sales - SEZ (Kerala)' has been shared with