Pending Purchase Order Summary report displays the list of all those Purchase Orders which were placed during the Audit Year but were not completed either partially or completely.
To view the Pending Purchase Order Summary report
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Audit & Compliance > Audit & Analysis > Pending Documents > Purchase Orders .
This report includes:
● Particulars : Displays the Party Names with whom the Pending Purchase Orders were placed during the Audit Year.
● Orders : Displays the total number of Pending Purchase Orders with each Party.
● Opening Value: Displays the total Value of the Orders pending with each Party which are either partially completed or still pending.
● Preclosed Value : Displays the total Value of Preclosed Orders with each Party.
● Received Value : Displays the Value of Orders received for each Party which are partially completed.
● Closing Value : Displays the total Value of the pending Orders with each Party either partially or completely.
The auditor can press Enter on the required party name to view the Pending Purchase Order details.
Click Ctrl+F9 : Master Config or press Ctrl+F9 to identify the parties as MSME , identify Related Parties and apply Sampling methods for Auditing.
Click W : Working Note or press Alt+W to specify the working note details at Company or Group or Ledger or Voucher level. The details provided in working note will be captured in Audit Working Paper along with the details of User Name , Working Note Date and Time , Status , Note and so on.
In Working Note Details screen:
● Details for : In this field select the level for which Working Note to be entered.
● Company : On selection of Company as the Level cursor will move to Audit Note field to enter the details.
● Group : On selection of group based on the ledger selected, displays the list of Parent Groups for defining the Working Note.
● Ledger : Selection of level - Ledger, application will default the ledger for which the auditor wants to enter the Working Note.
● Working Note: In this field enter the working note details.
● For CARO Reporting? :Choose the clause applicable to the Working Note from the list of CARO Clauses displayed. Working Notes tagged with CARO Clauses will appear in the CARO Working Paper .
● For Future Reference? : By default this option will be set to No. Set the option to Yes, to carry the Working Note forward to the next audit period. That is, the Working Note details will be displayed in Audit Working Paper of Current as well as Next Audit Period.
Click F9 : Inv Reports or press F9 to navigate to the default Inventory Reports like Godown Summary , Movement Analysis , Stock Summary and so on.
Click F10 : Acc Reports or press F10 to navigate to the default Accounting Reports like Balance Sheet , Cash Flow , Trial Balance and so on.
Click F10 : Audit Reports or press Alt+F10 to navigate to the other Audit Reports within Statutory Audit .
'Pending Purchase Order Summary (India)' has been shared with