The key features of Payroll in Tally.ERP 9 are described in this topic.
● Full integration with accounts for simplified payroll processing and accounting.
● User-defined classifications and sub-classifications for comprehensive reporting on aspects such as employees, employee groups, pay components, or departments.
● Support for user-defined Earnings and Deductions Pay Heads.
● Flexible and user-defined criteria for simple or complex calculations.
● Unlimited grouping of Payroll Masters.
● Support for user-defined production units such as attendance, production, or time based remuneration units.
● Flexible processing period for payroll.
● Comprehensive reports for cost centre as well as employee-wise costing.
● Predefined processes for accurate and timely salary processing, employee statutory deductions & employer statutory contributions.
● Processing payments using the e-payments capability in Tally.ERP 9.
● Auto-fill facility to expedite the attendance, payroll and employer's contribution processes.
● Accurate computation and deduction of statutory payments such as Income Tax, ESI, EPF, NPS, Professional Tax, and Gratuity.
● Generate statutory forms and challans for Income Tax, EPF & ESI, as prescribed.
● Facility to drill-down to the voucher level for any alteration.
● Compute arrears of previous period(s).
● Track loan details of employees.
'Payroll Features of Tally.ERP 9' has been shared with