Record interstate sales as Taxable or Against Form C .
To record transaction of interstate sales with additional ledger
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales .
2. Click F12: Configure.
● In the Voucher Configuration screen,
o Set the option Allow modification of Tax Details for VAT to Yes .
o Press Ctrl+A to accept the Voucher Configuration screen.
3. Select the party ledger in Party's A/c Name option.
4. Enter Party Details , as required.
Note: Ensure the supplier's state selected is other than Assam . Set the option Is against C Form to Yes or No , as required.
5. Select the required Sales Ledger .
6. Select Interstate Sales - Taxable or Interstate Sales - Against Form C as Classification/Nature in VAT Classification Details screen.
7. Select Name of Item from the List of Stock Items .
8. Enter the Quantity and Rate .
9. Select the additional expense and enter the amount.
● In the additional expense ledger, set the option:
o Is VAT/CST Applicable to Not Applicable .
o Set/Alter VAT Details to No .
o Include in assessable value calculation to Not Applicable .
10. Select the CST ledger from the List of Ledgers . The sales invoice appears as shown below:
11. Press O to override.
'Recording Interstate Sales with Additional Ledgers (Assam)' has been shared with