You can record transactions for local sales of items attracting multiple VAT rates.
To record transaction of local sales for items attracting multiple VAT rates
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales .
2. Enter Ref. number, if required .
3. Select the party ledger in the field Party's A/c Name .
4. Select a common sales ledger in which the option Is VAT/CST Applicable? is set to Applicable , and Set/Alter VAT Details? is not enabled..
6. Select the common VAT ledger.
The ledger must be grouped under Duties & Taxes in which the options:
● Type of duty/tax is set to VAT .
● Percentage of Calculation is set to 0.
7. Click A : Tax Analysis to view the Tax Analysis screen.
o Click F1 : Detailed to view in detailed mode. The Tax Analysis screen appears as shown below:
o Press Esc to return to tax invoice.
8. Set the option Provide VAT Details to Yes to view the Statutory Details screen. In Statutory Details screen enter the e-Sugam Details .
The sales invoice appears as shown below:
9. Press Enter to save.
'Local Sales (Karnataka)' has been shared with