You can record purchase imports for stock items in Tally.ERP 9 along with the VAT rate applicable for Haryana.
To record transaction of purchase imports
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F9: Purchases .
2. Enter Supplier Invoice No. and Date .
3. Select the party ledger in Party's A/c Name option.
4. Select a common import ledger in which the option Is VAT/CST Applicable is set to Applicable , and Set/Alter VAT Details is disabled.
5. Select Imports in the Classification / Nature .
6. Select the required stock items. Enter Quantity and Rate for each stock item. The purchase invoice appears as shown below:
7. Press Enter to save.
'Recording Purchase Imports (Haryana)' has been shared with