In cases where a company or trader imports goods and sells them to buyers, and then passes on the duty to the buyers, a Rule 11 invoice is generated. If the duty is not passed on to the buyers, then the invoice is a general sales invoice.
To record excise sales invoice
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales
2. Press Ctrl+E to change the invoice to an excise sales invoice.
3. Enter the reference number in the Ref. field.
4. Select the party name from the List of Ledger Accounts .
5. Enter the buyer details such as Despatch Details , Order Details , and Buyer's Details in the Party Details screen.
6. Press Ctrl+A to go back to the sales invoice.
7. Select the Sales Ledger from the List of Ledger Accounts .
8. Select the item from the List of Stock Items.
9. Enter the Quantity , Rate , and Amount in the Stock Items Allocation screen.
10. Press Ctrl+A to go back to the sales invoice.
The completed excise sales invoice appears as shown below:
11. Press Enter to save.
'Recording Excise Sales Invoice (Excise for Importer)' has been shared with