● In VAT Form 3 report, you can view the break-up of purchase and purchase returns recorded for capital goods attracting 16% VAT rate. You can export the transaction details to worksheet F_General_Rated_Purchases_Dtls of VAT3_Return.xlsm template.
● You can now print the destination godown and address on top of the stock journal (inter godown transfer) voucher type, if the options Print Destination Godown Address on Top of Voucher? and Print Godown Address? are enabled.
● The value of the stock item did not appear in the Stock Summary report if you have recorded a purchase voucher as the first transaction and a debit note was recorded immediately after the purchase. The rate and quantity specified in the debit note and the purchase vouchers were the same. This issue is resolved.
● We have fixed the error Voucher totals do not match! while saving a duplicated POS voucher. This occurred if the POS voucher was created with a voucher class.
● We have fixed an issue where the Amount field of a payment voucher was not auto filled when Electronic Cheque or Electronic DD/PO was selected in Mode of Payment/Transaction Type of the Payroll Autofill screen.
● We have fixed the error Error in TDL, Collection:AutoBrsConfig, Could not find description, which appeared while trying to alter the bank ledger HSBC Bank (UAE) from a remote client.
● On printing multiple copies of non-VATable invoices, the type of copies (original, duplicate, triplicate, and so on) were not displayed in the printout. This issue is resolved.
Your email with the article link has been sent.