Always upgrade to the latest release of Tally.ERP 9 to enjoy greater business benefits. Move to the latest release using the easy in-product update facility.
● You can now print only the required details from the second page of your sales invoice , by enabling the option Configure information to print from 2nd page? in the Invoice Print Configuration screen.
● You can now print the party name with alias in Arabic and Bilingual invoice.
● While recording an accounting invoice for sales, you can now enter the amount Inclusive of VAT to automatically calculate the taxable value and tax amount.
● An error appeared while exporting the Voucher Register of Domestic taxable purchases @ 5% from VAT 201 report. This issue is resolved.
● The party's TRN appeared for the bank ledger, in the Voucher Register generated for voucher-wise details in VAT 201 report and Ledger Voucher columnar report. This occurred when party details were provided for payments made using bank ledger. This issue is resolved.
● Fixed an issue where the amount other than 1, entered to Ignore mismatch in tax up to was not applied in transactions, and the vouchers appeared as exceptions in VAT 201 report.
'Release Notes for Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.4.6 - GCC' has been shared with