You can create a journal voucher to account for adjustment towards TDS certificate for Jharkhand VAT.
To create journal voucher for increase of output tax
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F7: Journal .
Note: You can create a journal voucher from Gateway of Tally > Display > Statutory Reports > VAT > select the VAT or CST form.
2. Click J : Stat Adjustment . In the Stat Adjustment Details screen,
o Select the option VAT in the Type of duty/tax field.
o Select the option Increase of Output Tax in the Nature of adjustment field.
o Select the option Advance Tax in Additional Details field.
o Press Enter to save and return to the voucher screen.
3. Debit the ledger grouped under Current Assets .
4. Enter the amount in the Debit column.
5. Credit the party ledger.
6. Set the option Provide VAT Details? to Yes .
o Enter the details TDS Certification Details .
o Press Enter to save, and return to the journal voucher.
The journal voucher appears as shown below:
7. Press Enter to save.
'Adjustment Towards TDS Certificate (VAT)' has been shared with