While recording sales transaction for direct export of excisable goods, you can print ARE-1 along with rule 11 invoice.
Consider a company that exports 100 numbers of jute bags at $50 per bag.
To record direct exports sales transaction
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales .
2. Select the excise sales voucher type and press Enter .
3. Enter Supplier invoice no. , if required.
4. Select the required Tax Unit . The Excise Book Name and the Rule 11 Serial No are captured by default.
5. Select the party ledger in the field Party's A/c Name . Enter the required details in Party Details screen.
6. Select Export/LUT in Nature of Removal .
7. Select a sales ledger where Set/Alter excise details? is not enabled.
9. In the Stock Item Allocations screen,
o Enter Quantity and Rate .
o Enter the Rate of Exchange in the Forex Rate of Exchange screen.
o Press Enter to save.
10. Enable Set/Alter ARE Details? . Enter the details as required in the form ARE Details sub-screen, as shown below:
The sales invoice appears as shown below:
11. Press Enter to save.
The Rule 11 invoice will be generated in Indian rupees, while a separate commercial invoice can be generated in foreign currency.
To print Rule 11 Invoice
● Set Print ARE-1 to No i n the Voucher Printing screen.
● Select the other required details.
The print preview appears as shown below:
Note : The ARE-1 number will be captured in Rule 11 invoice.
In the Voucher Printing screen,
To print ARE-1
1. Set Print ARE-1 to Yes .
2. Enable the other required options.
Note : (i) If the goods are dispatched under Self Sealing and Certification, then the same needs to be certified accordingly. Hence, enable the option Show Self-sealing and Certification .
(ii) In case the manufacturer would like to mark the ARE-1 with the details as Export under EPCG/Advance License scheme, then the option Is Clearance under Export Promotion Scheme has to be set to Yes .
Form A.R.E. 1 appears as shown below:
'Accounting Direct Exports' has been shared with