The Head Count Details report displays the Category wise, Group wise Head Count information for the selected month.
To view the Head Count Details report
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Audit & Compliance > Audit & Analysis > Salary/Wages Payments .
2. Select Head Count section and press Enter .
The above report displays the Category/Group wise details of the Employees Opening Balance, New Joinees, Resigned/retired and Closing Balance for each month.
Click F1 : Condensed or press Alt+F1 to hide/view the Employee Names in the above report.
Click Ctrl+F7 : Employees Filters or press Ctrl+F7 to view the above report for the only for selected Payroll Category or Employee Group .
Click F9 : Inv Reports or press F9 to navigate to the default Inventory Reports like Godown Summary , Movement Analysis , Stock Summary and so on.
Click F10 : Acc Reports or press F10 to navigate to the default Accounting Reports like Balance Sheet , Cash Flow , Trial Balance and so on.
Click F10 : Audit Reports or press Alt+F10 to navigate to the other Audit Reports within Statutory Audit .
Click F12 : Configure or press F12 to change the default view for the above report.
● Show Employee Number : Set this option to Yes to display the Employee Numbers.
● Show Date of Birth : Set this option to Yes to display the Date of Birth for all Employees.
● Show Date of Joining : Set this option to Yes to display the Employees' date of joining.
● Show Date of Leaving : Set this option to Yes to display the date of leaving for resigned/retired Employees.
● Show Employee Designation : Set this option to Yes to display the Employee's Designations.
● Show Location : Set this option to Yes to display the Location of Employees' as entered in the Employee Master.
● Appearance of Names : Select the required display names from the Display Name Style list.
Click Ctrl+F12 : Value or press Ctrl+F12 to use the Value Filter option to search the specific Vouchers as per the specified user defined criteria.
'Head Count Details (India)' has been shared with