An expenses ledger is used for booking expenses. It can be created by selecting the Nature of Payment during ledger creation.
To create an expense ledger
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounts Info. > Ledgers > Create .
2. Enter the Name .
3. Select Indirect Expenses as the group name in the Under field.
4. Set Inventory values are affected to No .
5. Enable the option Is TDS Applicable? .
6. Select the Nature of Payment from the List of Nature of Payments .
The Ledger Creation screen appears as shown below:
7. Press Ctrl+A to save the details.
'Creating Expenses Ledger (TDS)' has been shared with