You can record the interstate transactions treated as deemed exports by selecting the nature of transaction Interstate Purchase Deemed Export .
This nature of transaction is provided for Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha, Puducherry, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, and West Bengal.
To record an invoice for interstate purchase deemed export
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F9: Purchase .
2. Enter Supplier invoice no. and Date .
3. Select the party ledger in the field Party's A/c Name .
4. Select the purchase ledger grouped under Purchase Accounts with the Nature of transaction set to Interstate Purchase Deemed Export .
5. Select the stock item. Enter the Quantity and Rate .
6. Set the option Provide VAT details? to Yes . In the Statutory Details screen
o Select the Form to issue as shown below:
Note: The options in the above screen appear based on the State selected in the Company VAT Details screen.
o Enter the Form serial no. , Form no. and the Date of H Form .
o Press Enter to save.
The purchase invoice appears as shown below:
7. Press Enter to save.
The value of this transaction gets captured in the relevant fields of state-specific VAT/CST forms and annexures.
'Interstate Purchase Deemed Export (VAT)' has been shared with