Advanced reorder levels and minimum order quantities have additional parameters applied to meet dynamic consumption patterns. Advanced configuration helps in the calculation of reorder level or order quantity based on total consumption recorded previously.
To specify advanced reorder levels
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Inventory Info. > Reorder Levels .
2. S elect the stock group under the Reorder Levels menu. The Simple Reorder Levels screen appears.
3. Click R : Adv Reorder to view the Advanced Parameters for Reorder Level .
4. Enter the Period (type the number and select the period as required).
5. Select the Criteria , as required. The Specify Reorder Levels screen appears as shown below:
6. Click M : Adv Min Qty to view the A dvance Minimum Order Quantities .
7. Enter the Period (type the number and select the period as required).
8. Select the Criteria , as required. The Specify Reorder Levels screen appears as shown below:
9. Press Enter .
10. Specify the advanced parameters for all stock items, if required.
11. Press Enter .
12. Press Enter to save.
Note: To alter the defined reorder levels and minimum order levels, by overwriting the values in the Specify Reorder Levels screen.
'Specifying Advanced Reorder Levels and Minimum Quantities' has been shared with