Form 50 displays the total value of interstate sales made by registered dealer, and is filed along with VAT Form 10 . It is also called Statement of used Form VAT 49 .
● The following Nature of Transactions are considered for this form
o Deemed Export
o Interstate Branch Transfer Outward
o Interstate Consignment Transfer Outward
o Interstate Deemed Export
o Interstate Sales - Against Form C
o Interstate Sales - E1
o Interstate Sales - E2
o Interstate Sales Exempt
o Interstate Sales Exempt - E1
o Interstate Sales - Others
o Interstate Sales - Taxable
o Interstate Sales - Tax Free
o Interstate Sales - Zero Rated
o Interstate Transfer Outward - Principal
o Interstate Sales Exempt - With Form C
● In party ledger master,
o The VAT TIN number is 11 digits long and does not start with 08
o The Type of Dealer selected is Regular
To view Annexure 50
● Go to Gateway of Tally > Display > Statutory Reports > VAT > Form VAT 10 > Annexure Ready > press Enter .
To export the report in excel format
1. Select Form 50 , and press Enter .
2. Click E : Export . Ensure the output file VATForm50.xls is available in the Export Location .
3. Specify the period, and press Enter to export the data.
The data exported to excel template can be validated and converted to .csv format. The different fields in the excel template are described below:
Displays the assessment year based on the period entered in Export Report screen of Form 50 .
Displays the quarter to which the statement relates based on the period entered in Export Report screen of Form 50.
Displays the name of the party ledger selected in the Sales invoice.
Displays the Address predefined in the party ledger master or entered in the Party Details screen of sales invoice.
Displays the TIN number recorded in the TIN/Sales Tax No. field of VAT Details screen in ledger master or entered in the Party Details screen of sales invoice. TIN must be 11 digits long.
Note: The TIN of the selected party ledger should not start with 08.
Displays the document number of the sales transaction recorded for inter-state sales to party. In case multiple invoices are recorded for the party, each one is captured in a separate row.
Displays the date entered in the sales invoice.
Displays the Commodity Name assigned to the item selected in the sales invoice.
Displays the assessable value of each commodity in the invoice.
Displays the number recorded in Sl. No. in Form VAT-49 field of Party Details screen of sales invoice.
Displays the option selected in Status of the Form field of Statutory Details screen in transaction with invoice number captured in Invoice/Challan No. column:
● Used : The status Used is selected when the serial no. of Form VAT-49 has already been in the form submitted to the department.
● Cancelled : The status Cancelled is selected when the serial no. of Form VAT-49 which was submitted has been cancelled by the department due to various reasons.
Click this button to validate the information captured in the annexure. After validating, errors found in the information captured are shown in the eVAT-Annexure-Form-50 format sheet. If no errors are found, .csv is generated, and can be directly uploaded to the commercial tax department portal.
'e-VAT Form 50 (Rajasthan)' has been shared with