You can account for labour charges as a separate sales transaction by selecting the nature of transaction Labour Charges Collected .
This nature of transaction is provided for Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Delhi, Gujarat, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, and Uttar Pradesh.
To record an invoice for labour charges collected during sales
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales .
2. Enter the Reference no. .
3. Select the party ledger in the field Party's A/c Name .
4. Under Particulars , select the sales ledger grouped under Sales Accounts with Nature of transaction set to Labour Charges Collected .
5. Set the option Provide VAT Details? to Yes , enter the sales details in Statutory Details screen.
6. Press Enter to accept. The sales invoice appears as shown below:
7. Press Enter to save.
The value of this transaction gets captured in the relevant fields of state-specific VAT/CST forms and annexures.
'Labour Charges Collected (VAT)' has been shared with