A notional bank exhibits the same features as a normal bank account, created under the group Bank Accounts . You can create a notional bank account when you are:
● Unable to decide the bank to which the post-dated cheques received are to be deposited, while creating the post-dated transactions.
● Manually converting the post-dated cheques received.
● Unable to determine the bank to which the post-dated cheque is to be deposited.
To enable notional bank
1. In F11:Features > Accounting Features , enable the option Set/alter Post-dated transaction features to Yes .
2. Select the bank account for transacting with post-dated cheques.
'Enabling Notional Bank' has been shared with