The values that are to be entered manually in Base Form while filing VAT returns can now be viewed in Tally.ERP 9. A new report is provided to display the value of first schedule goods sold to unregistered dealers within the state, sales exempt, interstate sales exempt, sales exempt zero rated, and so on. The non-annexure categories listed in this report are as per the requirement from the department and are not included in any other annexure.
The total assessable value and tax amount is displayed for each non-annexure category in the report. Drill down from category to view the values voucher-wise. For the category First Schedule goods sold to unregistered dealers within state, drill down to display rate-wise breakup.
To view the non-annexure voucher values to be entered in Base Form
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Display > Statutory Reports > VAT > e-C Tax .
2. Click A : Annexures . The e-VAT Annexures screen appears as shown below:
3. Select Non-annexure vouchers for Base From and press Enter to drill down. The Non-annexure vouchers for Base From screen appears as shown below:
4. Select any category and press Enter to drill down, for example: First Schedule goods sold to unregistered dealers within state . The rate-wise breakup of sale to unregistered dealers appears as shown below:
5. Select a tax rate and press Enter to view the list of vouchers recorded for sale of first schedule items at the selected tax rate. The list of vouchers for particular VAT rate appears as shown below:
'Non-Annexure Vouchers for Base Form (Tamil Nadu)' has been shared with