Additional disclosures that are required to be made on the items constituting the Schedule-VI Balance Sheet/Profit & Loss A/c can be filled in from the Additional Details report in Tally.ERP 9. Required details for each of the Additional Details have to be filled in by the user.
● Go to Gateway of Tally > Audit & Compliance > Financial Statements > Additional Details .
Disclosure of Shareholder's Funds and Fixed Assets, Additional Details for Schedule-VI Balance Sheet has been illustrated below:
Drill down into Disclosure of Shareholder's Fund :
In the Disclosure of Shareholder's Fund report, user is required to provide the following information:
● Authorised Share Capital, Issued Share Capital, amount Subscribed and fully paid, and amount Subscribed but not fully paid.
● Types of shares issued - Equity and Preference.
● Percentage of dividend provided on Preference Shares.
● Face Value of Shares.
● Total Number of Shares.
● Number of shares issued during the year.
● Shares bought back during the year.
● Paid up amount of the shares.
● The total value of each type of capital.
● The Grand Total amount should be equal to the amount captured as Share Capital in the Schedule-VI Balance Sheet.
Drill down into Fixed Assets Additional Details :
For instance, if Additions to an Asset has to be specified as Acquired through Business Combination ,
● Select the asset and press Enter .
The Modify Gross Block Information screen appears:
● The Gross Block Information section appears with values captured from the Balance Sheet, for the user's reference
● Fill in the required amount under Acquired through Business Combinations
● Press Enter to save the change.
The modified Fixed Assets Additional Details screen appears with the amount specified under Acquired through Business Combinations :
Click F2 : Period or press F2 , to change the Audit Period selected.
Click F9 : Status or press Alt+F9 to set the Status for each disclosure in the Additional Details report as shown below:
Click F9 : Inv Reports or press F9 to navigate to the default Inventory Reports like Godown Summary , Movement Analysis , Stock Summary and so on.
Click F10 : Acc Reports or press F10 to navigate to the default Accounting Reports like Balance Sheet , Cash Flow , Trial Balance and so on.
Click F10 : Audit Reports or press Alt+F10 to navigate to the other Audit Reports within Statutory Audit .
This button is available upon drilling down into the different reports under Additional Details. Click on Ctrl+O : Copy Details or press Ctrl+O . In the Data Configuration screen that appears,
● Select the Company .
● The Financial Year of the Company from which the details have to copied.
'Additional Details Report (India)' has been shared with