You can audit and verify vouchers. This can be done with the help of Voucher Register.
To audit and verify vouchers
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Audit & Compliance > Audit & Analysis > Verification of Vouchers .
2. Select the required Voucher Type and press Enter .
3. Select the required Month from Voucher Monthly Register and press Enter .
4. Select the required transaction that needs to be Audited using Spacebar key.
Note: You can also select Multiple transactions using the Spacebar key one by one on each transaction or you can select all transactions using Ctrl+Spacebar .
o Click F9 : Audit or press Alt+F9 to Audit.
o In the Audit Details screen, select the required Audit Status from list of Audit Status.
On Hold : This option can be selected to mark a transaction which needs clarification or further enquiry with in the audit team.
Audited : This option can be selected to mark a transactions as Audit completed.
External Clarification: This option can be selected to request for further clarifications from the client incase the information available in the Voucher or entries is not clear or is incomplete.
Internal Observation : This option can be selected when the Auditor is not sure of the Audit Status and want to decide later or if the transaction is kept aside for seniors help.
● Enter the required remarks in the Verification Note .
● By default, the option Copy Audit Details to Audit Working Paper will be set to Yes . Once the Verification Details are saved, the details will be captured in Audit Working Paper .
Note: The option Copy Audit Details to Audit Working Paper will be displayed in Audit Details screen only when the Audit Working Paper is enabled in F11 : Features (Audit Features).
● Press Enter to go back to Voucher Register screen.
The Ledger Vouchers screen with saved Audit Details will appear as shown below:
'Auditing of Vouchers (India)' has been shared with