You can record purchases from composition dealers by selecting the nature of transaction Purchase from Composition Dealer .
This nature of transaction is provided for Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Delhi, Goa, Haryana, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Puducherry, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, and West Bengal.
To record an invoice for purchase from composition dealer
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F9: Purchase .
2. Enter the Supplier invoice no. and Date .
3. Select the party ledger in the field Party's A/c Name .
4. Select the purchase ledger grouped under Purchase Accounts with the Nature of transaction set to Purchase From Composition Dealer .
5. Select the stock item. Enter the Quantity and Rate . The purchase invoice appears as shown below:
6. Press Enter to save.
The value of this transaction gets captured in the relevant fields of state-specific VAT/CST forms and annexures.
'Purchase From Composition Dealer (VAT)' has been shared with