With every release of Tally.Developer 9, the source code of latest Tally.ERP 9 is provided as a Default TDL project . The latest Default TDL is available as tdlserver.dll file. The Default TDL project is loaded based on the tdlserver.dll file available in the Tally.Developer 9 application folder.
The Default TDL project name and release details are displayed in the Project Browser as shown below:
Tally.Developer 9 provides a facility to load Default TDL project of any Tally.ERP 9 releases. The default TDLs are loaded and displayed in the project browser, along with the release/version information.
To load a Default TDL project
1. Start Tally.Developer 9 .
2. Go to Tools > Preferences .
3. Click Compiler/Execution Options .
4. Select the required Tally.ERP 9 application in the Tally.ERP 9 Exe Path field.
5. Select the option Load Default / Base TDL Reference from Tally.ERP 9 exe path. The default TDL code for the specified Tally.ERP 9 release is loaded.
Note: To close a Default TDL project, g o to Files > Close Default TDL .