Tally Connector allows to send the XML request to Tally.ERP 9 or any application, and display the response received in the Response window. It allows to save and load the XML request from a file. The response received is saved in another file.
To use Tally Connector
1. Go to Tools > Tally Connector .
The Tally Connector user interface window appears as shown below:
2. Enter the following details:
● URL - Enter the URL of Tally.ERP 9 or any other application which processes the request here. For example , if the XML request is sent to Tally.ERP 9 on the port 9000 on the local system, the URL “http://localhost:9000” is specified.
● Headers - Specify the standard HTTP headers.
● POST text - Enter the request to be sent here. After specifying the request, click GO! button .
For example , the request to export the Trial Balance report can be specified as shown below:
The above XML code is specified in the Post text box as shown below:
Alternatively, the request XML can be loaded from a file using the Load Request button.
The XML present in the field Post text can be saved in a file using the Save Request button.
The response received is displayed in the Response box, as shown below:
The response received can be saved in a file using the Save Request button.