These release notes include information on all the important improvements made in Tally.Developer 9 Release 6.
Tally.Developer 9 Release 6 helps you to seamlessly migrate customisations developed for earlier releases of Tally.ERP 9 to Tally.ERP 9 Release 6 using the existing Tally.Developer 9 feature Version Compatibility Check . It helps in identifying the areas where the customisations may potentially fail or may deliver altered behaviour in the enhanced language platform. This will help you to rewrite the code with convenience, and migrate the customisation to function in Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.
● Tally.Developer 9 Analyser is enhanced to do the following:
1. List the unused definitions from code as warnings to help the developers to clean up the code.
2. Accurately identify errors in dynamically used TDL definitions, with the help of the newly introduced preprocessor directive called InUse .
● Tally.Developer 9 is enhanced to identify certain special characters using the option Display Special Character Code in the Preferences window to help the developers to correct the code as per their requirements. It helps to identify non-ASCII characters used in the code.
● On specifying non-numeric values for the attributes Width or Height related to UOMs, Tally.Developer 9 was crashing. This issue is resolved.