You can view the compiler/execution options from the active project properties.
To view the project's compiler/execution options
● Go to File > Active Project Properties > Compiler/Execution Options .
The Compiler/Execution Options screen appears as shown below:
● Compiler Options:
o Analyze - Select this option to view possible run-time errors.
o Show warnings- Select this option to view warnings during compilation.
o Treat warning as error- Select this option for the compiler to treat warnings as errors.
o Show Remarks- Select this option for the compiler to display remarks, if any.
● Execution Options: These options specify all the execution options related to the current project. Using these options, a project will execute as per the properties specified. Click here for more details on Execution Options .
Tally.Developer 9 creates an encrypted file (TCP), which can be compiled to load with Tally.ERP 9. Compilation refers to the process of creating a TCP.
To alter the Build Options
● Go to File > Active Project Properties > Build Options .
The Build Options screen appears as shown below:
● Compilation Formats : Tally.Developer 9 supports two compilation formats - Regular and Irreversible .
o When the option Regular is selected, the generated TCP file is compatible with all the Tally.ERP 9 releases.
o When the option Irreversible is selected, the Ignore errors option gets disabled. You can load the generated TCP file in Tally.ERP 9 Release 5.4 and above.
o To create a TCP with Irreversible format, the Default TDL of Tally.ERP 9 Series A Release 3.6 and above is required.
● Enable Trial Mode : Th is option allows compilation of the TCP file for a certain period. This feature can be used by developers to provide the tcp to the customers for evaluation, for a limited period of time.