You need to be buy a Tally.Developer 9 license to use all the features of the product.
Tally.Developer 9 provides the following license options to you:
● Paid Subscription License : Use all features of the product for a year.
● Free 90 days Evaluation Version : Use all features of the product for 90 days. However, you cannot compile and decompile TDLs in this version.
● Educational Version : Use the features of the product with some restrictions. You cannot compile and decompile TDLs.
Tally.Developer 9 provides two distinct product editions:
● Tally.Developer 9 Silver Edition: The Silver edition is a single-user license. Only one user can access the license at a time in a LAN environment. For another user to access the same license, all other instance(s) of Tally.Developer 9 currently using the license must be closed.
● Tally.Developer 9 Gold Edition: The Gold edition is a multi-user license. Multiple users can access the license at a time in a LAN environment.
Click here to subscribe for a Tally.Developer 9 license.