Proxy Configuration option allows the user to configure the proxy server.
To enable proxy configuration
1. Go to License > Proxy Configuration .
The Proxy Configuration screen appears as shown below:
2. Select Use HTTP Proxy Server to enter proxy server URL.
3. Enter the proxy URL in the field URL to access the internet.
4. Select Authentication Required to authenticate the user. This is enabled only after entering the URL .
5. Enter the Username and Password .
6. Enter the required time in seconds in the Connection Timeout (in seconds) field. Tally.Developer 9 will disconnect if it does not receive a response within the specified time.
7. Select Use absolute URL for HTTP actions to send the complete URL.