You can record the sales treated as deemed exports in TallyPrime by selecting the nature of transaction Deemed Export.
This nature of transaction is provided for Assam, Chandigarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu, Delhi, Goa, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Jammu & Kashmir, Kerala, Ladakh, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha, Puducherry, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Uttarakhand, and West Bengal.
- Gateway of Tally > Vouchers > press F8 (Sales).
Alternatively, press Alt+G (Go To) > Create Voucher > press F8 (Sales).
- Select the party ledger in the field Party A/c name.
- Select the sales ledger grouped under Sales Accounts with Nature of transaction set to Deemed Export.
- Select the stock item. Enter the Quantity and Rate.
- Set the option Provide VAT details to Yes. In the Statutory Details screen,
- Accept the screen. As always, you can press Ctrl+A to save.