Deemed Exports in TallyPrime (VAT)
You can record the sales treated as deemed exports in TallyPrime by selecting the nature of transaction Deemed Export.
This nature of transaction is provided for Assam, Chandigarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu, Delhi, Goa, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Jammu & Kashmir, Kerala, Ladakh, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha, Puducherry, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Uttarakhand, and West Bengal.
- Gateway of Tally > Vouchers > press F8 (Sales).
Alternatively, press Alt+G (Go To) > Create Voucher > press F8 (Sales).
- Select the party ledger in the field Party A/c name.
- Select the sales ledger grouped under Sales Accounts with Nature of transaction set to Deemed Export.
- Select the stock item. Enter the Quantity and Rate.
- Set the option Provide VAT details to Yes. In the Statutory Details screen,
- Accept the screen. As always, you can press Ctrl+A to save.