Consignment Transfer Outward (VAT)
You can create vouchers for the stock transferred as consignment sales by selecting the nature of transaction Consignment Transfer Outward.
This nature of transaction is provided for Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Jammu & Kashmir, Karnataka, Kerala, Ladakh, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha, Puducherry, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, and West Bengal.
- Gateway of Tally > Vouchers > press F8 (Sales).
Alternatively, press Alt+G (Go To) > Create Voucher > press F8 (Sales).
- Select the party ledger in the field Party A/c name.
As always, press Alt+C, to create a master on the fly. Alternatively, press Alt+G (Go To) > Create Master > type or select Ledger > press Enter.
- Select the sales ledger grouped under Sales Accounts with Nature of transaction set to Consignment Transfer Outward.
As in other transactions, you can create the ledger on the fly by pressing Alt+C. Alternatively, press Alt+G (Go To) > Create Master > type or select Ledger > and press Enter.
- Select the stock item. Enter the Quantity and Rate.
- Set the option Provide VAT details to Yes. In the Statutory Details screen,
- The sales invoice appears as shown below:
- Accept the screen. As always, you can press Ctrl+A to save.