Tally.Server Monitor enables the administrator to discover work patterns of various users, analyse and track their movements and suggest remedial changes, if any. This monitoring will help the administrator to substantially increase user productivity and efficiency, ensuring that the system is used optimally to complete day-to-day operational tasks.
Administrator will have access to information like,
● Number of companies that are active and inactive.
● Total number of users connected.
● Number of users connected to a company.
● Number of transactions recorded/altered for each company.
● Number of transactions recorded/altered by a user.
● Last/Current operations performed by users.
● Time spent on doing various operations by users.
To view the Monitor
1. Double-click the TallyServer (.exe) application icon.
2. The Login screen will appear if Security Configurations are Enabled for Tally.Server 9 (with license), else the Monitor will open without a login.
3. Enter your E-mail ID and Password to login.
Note: Release 4.51 onwards, Security Access is enabled by default, and only authorised Tally.NET users (users added by the administrator under Security Access for Tally.Server) can perform the aforesaid operations. Security Access cannot be disabled.
By default, the Monitor will open in Company View ,
The Tally.Server Monitor can be viewed in: