User View in TallyPrime Server displays the list of Users and companies they are working on. For each User, number of Currently Loaded Companies, number of time Reports have been Viewed, Printed Exported, and Edited will be displayed. The number of Entries (Transactions and Masters) Created, Altered and Deleted, and number of Imported Entries Created, Altered, and Deleted will be displayed if the option Show Entries is enabled.
The companies that are currently online will appear in blue, whereas the offline companies will appear in black.
- Press Alt+F5 (Detailed) to view the Current Activity details for all the users.
- To view the last activity details of one or more companies, select the required companies and press Shift+Enter.
- Press F2 to change the period of the report.
- Press Alt+N (Sort Next Column) to sort the User View report by the next column. To sort by the previous column, press Ctrl+P (Sort Prev. Column).
- To sort the report in the descending order, press Alt+A (Descending). This option will toggle between ascending and descending order.
- Press F3 (By Company) to move to the Company View. To toggle back to User View, use the same button.
- To toggle between viewing only the count/time spent in accessing Reports and viewing the count/time spent of Entries also, press F7 (Show Entries/Hide Entries).
- To view the time spent by a user in doing an operation, press F4 (By Time). This option can be used to toggle between the number of times an operation is performed by a user or the time spent.
- To manage TallyPrime Server, press S (Manage Server). This will open the TallyPrime Server Information screen.
- If multiple TallyPrime Servers are being used, then press Alt+C (Change Server) to change from one server to another.
- Press F4 (Change User) to log in as a different user.
You can also perform operations like Export, Backup, Restore, Rewrite, and Disconnect Users.
Administrators can customise the look of the report based on the requirements.
- Time format for Reports: Time spent in accessing reports can be viewed in H:M:S, H:M, Hrs, Mins, or Secs formats.
- Interval for auto refresh in minutes: You can set the interval for auto-refreshing the report. This time will be in minutes. By Default, it is set to 5 minutes. The minimum time that can be set is 0.1 minutes.
- Either the Total value or the break-up of the operations can be viewed, by using Show Reports (Total), Show Entries (Total), Show Imported Entries (Total), and Show Breakup, which appears below each of these options.
- Sorting Method: You can choose to sort based on one of these columns: Entries-Altered, Entries-Created, Entries-Deleted, Imported Entries-Altered, Imported Entries-Created, Imported Entries-Deleted, Reports-Edited, Reports-Exported, Reports-Printed, or Reports-Viewed.
- Sorting By: The Company Name can be sorted either in ascending or descending order. The ascending order is selected.
- Configuration Path: By default, this will show the application folder path.
- Export File Location: The default path for exporting files can be set in this field. By default, the Configuration Path is set as the export file location
- TallyPrime Server Alerts using beeps: When this option is set to Yes, TallyPrime Server will beep for any exception messages
You can drill down from the following fields:
- User Name
- Reports Viewed/Printed/Exported/Edited
- Entries Created/Altered/Deleted
- Import Entries Created/Altered/Deleted
This report gives the details of all the Companies opened by a particular user. For each Company, number of times Reports have been Viewed, Printed, Exported, and Edited will be displayed. The number of Entries
(Transactions and Masters) Created, Altered and Deleted, and number of Imported Entries Created, Altered, and Deleted will be displayed if the option Show Entries is enabled.
Even in this report, the Administrator can drill down from Reports Viewed/Printed/Exported/Edited, Entries Created/Altered/Deleted, and Import Entries Created/Altered/Deleted.
The names of the reports which are being accessed by the user will be displayed. Against each report name, the number of companies in which the report is being accessed, Number of times the report has been accessed (including Company-wise break up), and the Time spent in the report (in Seconds) will be displayed.
When you drill down from Entries Created/Altered/Deleted for a Company, the following report will appear:
This report gives the details of Transactions and Masters Created, Altered and Deleted. A user-wise breakup of the number of Transactions and Masters created, altered, and deleted can be viewed in this report.