Tally Software Services (TSS)
Tally Software Services (TSS) is a set of capabilities that will add great value to TallyPrime and enhance the performance of your business. These features include continuous improvements in the product, central consolidation of all branch office data over secure servers, remote connectivity, banking services, report access from browser, and so on.
TSS gives you access to a broad range of services by connecting to the Tally.NET Server using your Tally.NET account. The Tally.NET Server authenticates your Tally.NET ID and checks for an active TSS subscription before providing the requested service.
Features that Require TSS
- Tally Compliance Services
- Statutory Updates
- Audit Tools
- Tally Connected Services
- Data Synchronisation
- Remote Access
- Reports in Browser
- Mobile Application Integration (Refer to the Developer Reference page in TallyHelp)
- Tally Business Convenience Services
- Banking and Payment Services
- Jobs and Recruitment
- Tally New Product Services
- Tally Shop
If your TSS has expired, then you need to renew it to enjoy the full benefits of TallyPrime.
- Press F1 (Help) > Settings > License > Manage License > F9 (Renew TSS).
The Tally website will open, where you can renew the TSS.
- Enter the relevant details, and proceed to payment. The serial number will be pre-filled if you have opened the website from the product.
You will receive a confirmation message. You can view the TSS details in the Manage License screen or the About page.
- A valid TSS is required to complete this action. Renew TSS and try again.
Cause: This error occurs when your TSS subscription has expired, and you attempt to use a feature that requires a valid TSS subscription.
Solution: Click Renew TSS and try again.
- Is a valid TSS subscription required for filing E-Returns from TallyPrime?
Solution: E-Returns can be filed from TallyPrime even without a valid TSS subscription.