Purchases of Non-Creditable Goods (VAT)
You can record purchases of non-creditable goods by selecting the nature of transaction Purchases Non-Creditable.
This nature of transaction is provided for Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu, Delhi, Gujarat, Jharkhand, Maharashtra, Odisha, Puducherry, and West Bengal.
- Gateway of Tally > Vouchers > press F9 (Purchase).
Alternatively, press Alt+G (Go To) > Create Voucher > press F9 (Purchase).
- Enter the Supplier Invoice No. and Date.
- Select the party ledger in the field Party A/c name.
- Select the purchase ledger grouped under Purchase Accounts with the Nature of transaction set to Purchases Non-Creditable.
As in other transactions, you can create the ledger on the fly by pressing Alt+C.
Alternatively, press Alt+G (Go To) > Create Master > type or select Ledger > and press Enter.
- Select the stock item. Enter the Quantity and Rate. The purchase invoice appears as shown below:
- Accept the screen.
As always, you can press Ctrl+A to save.
The value of this transaction gets captured in the relevant fields of state-specific VAT/CST forms and annexures.