You can move the input service credit to excise input credit.
To move the Service Tax credit from ST3 to ER 1 form
- 1.Record a purchase transaction with service tax, as shown below:
2. Gateway of Tally > Display More Reports > Service Tax Reports > Form ST3.
Alternatively, press Alt+G (Go To) > type or select Service Tax Reports > Form ST3 > and press Enter.
- Click Included Transactions.
- Select the required transaction.
- Click Move to Excise on the left menu bar.
- Select the Tax Unit Name, as required.
- Press Enter to save.
To view the transaction in ER 1 report
- 1.Gateway of Tally > Display More Reports > Statutory Reports > Central Excise Reports > Manufacturer > Form ER 1.
Alternatively, press Alt+G (Go To) > type or select Central Excise Reports > Form ER 1 > and press Enter.
The transaction appears in the excise report.
The print preview of the excise report appears as shown below: