Print Income Tax Form 24Q Using TallyPrime (Payroll)
Form 24Q is a Quarterly statement which contains the details of the salary paid and tax deducted from the employees, that an Employer
needs to submit to the department in each Quarter.
- Gateway of Tally > Display More Reports > Payroll Reports > Statutory Reports > Income Tax > Form 24Q.
- Press C (Configure) to specify the Print Configuration details:
- Select the Quarter period for which the TDS returns have to filed.
- Details of Responsible Person: Specify the details of responsible person such as Name, Designation and Address for deducting the TDS along.
- Specify the Date, Place and Type of Deductor.
- Press Esc to return to print screen and press P (Print) to print Form 24Q.
Form 24Q – Page 1
Form 24Q – Page 2
Along with the Form 24Q, Annexure I and Annexure II are also required to be submitted. Annexure I is required to be filed with Form 24Q in all four quarters while Annexure II has to be filed only in the last Quarter.