Record Adjustment Towards Miscellaneous Payment (Excise for Manufacturer)
Any existing CENVAT credit can be used to adjust the miscellaneous payment.
To record an adjustment entry to adjust the current CENVAT liability
- Gateway of Tally > Vouchers > press F7 (Journal).
Alternatively, press Alt+G (Go To) >type or select Create Voucher > press F7 (Journal).
- Press Alt+J (Stat Adjustment).
- Debit the Excise duty ledger with CENVAT credit.
- Credit the liability ledger.
- Enter the Source Document No. and Date in the Type of Payment screen.
- Press Enter.
- Enter the Narration, if required.
The journal voucher appears as shown below:
- Press Enter to save.
Viewing in Return Forms
The adjustment entry recorded using the flag Adjustment Towards Miscellaneous Payments (Arrears) is displayed under Other Adjustments.