Statistics of Vouchers Section of VAT Returns Form in TallyPrime
There are sub-sections in the section Statistics of Vouchers in VAT Returns form in TallyPrime, and this topic will provide you with information on those sub-sections.
Included Transactions, Excluded Transactions, and Uncertain Transactions (VAT)
The VAT Returns Form displays all transactions for a specific period, categorized as Included Transactions, Excluded Transactions and Uncertain Transactions.
The section Statistics of Vouchers in VAT returns form is divided into:
- Total Number of Transactions: The count of all transactions entered in the company for the selected period is displayed here. This is the sum of Included, Excluded, and Uncertain Transactions.
- Included Transactions: Displays all vouchers that have all requisite information in the corresponding masters and transactions to comply with the requirements for filing returns. These vouchers will be a part of VAT and CST forms as applicable.
- Excluded Transactions: Displays the count of all vouchers which are not a part of the returns. As VAT and CST details are not provided in these transactions, there will be no implications on forms and annexures.
- Uncertain Transactions: Displays the count of all vouchers with insufficient or incorrect information. These vouchers contain VAT or CST related information and are not included in the count of Included Transactions and Excluded Transactions.
- Country, state and dealer type are not defined for party ledger.
- Tax details are not defined for stock item.
- Duty type is not defined for VAT ledger.
- Mismatch in country or state selected in party master and transactions.
- Mismatch in tax amount.